Group Bookings General Information
WHY CHOOSE US
1. Kam has over 15 years of teaching experience.
2. OHS-Approved courses
3. Up-To-Date material that exceeds program standards.
4. Reputation for class environment that is engaging, professional, fun, and relaxed making
it easy to listen and learn in.
5. Years of experience means able to adapt to your workplace or site to facilitate a course.
6. Invoicing is available for payment along with Online Payments, Cheque, Cash, e-Transfer and Square
Based on your work and needs there are options available for delivery of course material:
1. Traditional In Class - this is the one most familiar and common of in a classroom with an instructor for all course material.
2. Blended Learning
a. Online Section - This is self-directed and self-paced with modules to complete. It covers the Knowledge (Cognitive) part.
b. In-Class Section - This section is with the instructor in physical classroom. The majority of this time is demonstration and evaluation of the skills topics and some knowledge.
3. Virtual Class - some course may have ability to cover the knowledge sections in a virtual class with the instructor. If the course has a skills component those will be covered in a normal class
Every company is unique and that also applies to training sessions.
1. The most common is getting the whole group of staff that require training to take the same class at the same time.
2. You could have several staff that require training but cannot all do the training in the same class. If its a Public course we have then have some staff come to when the courses are offered. Or maybe half the staff do the course at one time and the remaining staff at a later date(s).
We will work with you to make sure your staff get the training they require.
1. We can come to your location or site to do training.
a. In our discussions we will determine if we are able to carry out training at your location or adapt to the work environment that is available for training. There are several factors to consider based on the course required.
b. The years of teaching experience in numerous workplaces make us confident that we can adjust to the environment in the majority of courses.
2. We can have you come to us at a location we have set out for course training purposes.